The “Wolf” event began on 17 November 2019 and ended 10 days later on 27 November 2019.
Players were given an additional 3 days to redeem their diamonds for event points.
This was a “Way of the”, available from Throne 4 onwards.
Grav in front of the castle :
Here’s what the event looked like :
The rewards varied depending on the level of your Throne Room. Here is a list of what could be obtained :
- Classic items that can be obtained in the game.
- Arena tickets.
- Blue and green gems (from Throne 8)
- Particles (from Throne 8)
- 5 days of premium/goblin.
- Unique event items.
- The prices (in event points) of the rewards varied according to the level of the Throne.
Here is a list of the event items:
- Tank / Wolf Resistance Plate Armor :
- Mage / Wolf Wisdom Outfit :
- Archer / Wolf Rage Equipment :
- Wolf Medallion (Artifact) :
To get the “Night Hunter” emblem, all you had to do was finish the event by collecting the artifact.
To obtain the “Pack Leader” emblem, all you had to do was finish in the top 100 of the ranking.
To obtain the “Born to be Wild !” emblem, it was enough to finish in the top 10 of the ranking.